Can't Decide!

cookiesxD

Beta member
hey everyone im new here so yeah...i was thinking of saving up alot of money for a custom made desktop computer. but then i saw the alienware laptop....i was wondering if i should get one of those but there to hard to work on if something happens..another thing is i would want it to have internet so when i go places i could always play games when i want...i have a modem with 2 other computers attached to it. i dont know how to get internet on a laptop soo if i do you help me? i put a poll on it tell me which one you think i should get?? ohh and i want it in the 1000 dollar range:confused: :confused:

NO alienware laptop for under 1000 dollars can compare to a custom rig for 1000 dollars. I say go for the custom built one. I can arrange it for you if you tell me what you want to do on the rig.

As for getting internet on a laptop, you buy a wireless router, plug it into the modem and it transmits a wireless signal.

And building it yourself is much more fun, and you can get into overclocking. You'll be glad you decided to go custom once you do.

custom pc all the way. your gaming experiencewill just be ten fold better

costume pc
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/inf7500.asp?v=d
choose your case

upgrade your power supply to 500 wats

upgrade fan to CoolerMaster Hyper TX2 Gaming CPU Cooling Fan(Extreme Silent Operation at only 22dba)

upgrade memory to (Req.DDR2 MainBoard)2GB (2x1GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory

upgrade video card to NEW!!! NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS 512MB 16X PCI Express

there you go a great gaming pc you could get built for 1000 bucks

With building your own you choose the little details like motherboard, RAM brand. Stuff like that.

i suggested that pc site
because i dont think he wants to build it him self

Back
Top Bottom