What happened to the days

I think Canada is even worse than America. Here we bend our laws to accommodate immigrants who can't speak English and want to continue to practice their homeland's traditions. In the end, it's usually the minorities that have the upper hand over the rest of us. Now that really tends to suck...unless you're a part of a minority (which i am not).

Our country completely bends over backwards for immigrants. If they do something highly illegal in our country, it's also hard for us to deport them.

Now their's tons of good people I know that have been immigrants, but theirs a small number ruining it. Canada also has a higher number of immigrants, for example Toronto, ON is only 51% white.

Get off your butt and learn! It is our native language afterall!

Is it? If I remember correctly there were indians who had their own language, and then the british came and set up colonies and thats when english came to america. So not really your native language.

But anyway, I do agree with you. If you move to another country you have to learn the ways of that country/culture. And that of course includes language.

learn English you bums!
no e spanoil
englesses ce
(i took French idk Spanish)

Spanish is a horrible language, it looks horrible written down and sounds horrible when people speak it. When I was in the usa I hated the hispanic people, they move around in groups of about 10million and theyre so fucking rude.

That said none of you have hit the nail on the head about the UK yet. Our immigrants are all speaking stuf f like Punjabi and Urdu and most of the first generation Pakistanis eg people's grandparetns never learnt English at all. My best friend at school was Pakistani and he had fluent English in a local accent, his dad spoke very good English with a pakistani accent and his mum spoke no english at all.

So yeah at leeast you can vaguely understand spanish but not the other crap people here speak

I tried to learn spanish, F that, I live in america, they learn english, lol. I got an A in the class, but failed the final. Anyway, back on topic, my little town off harvard, has tons of mexicans, they bring down the average score in my school and everything. My one friend martin, is the only one i know that doesnt know spanish, he is all amercian, legal and all(actually, I dont think he came from mexico on second thought, lol) but I know tons of illegals and legals. All friends, but still I dont like it that they are illegal. One nearby town, carpentersville, my dad says is 80% mexican, and 20% redneck. They are trying to or already did pass a law saying you have to be legal to get a job in there town, lol.
Another thing is, only whites can be racist. I read a bullitin on myspace once, and it said things like. AT one school, there were asian support groups, black support groups, things like that. So some whites got togethor and made one... They got taken to court and sued, while the other groups werent even given a second thought. It's our fault so many poor blacks are here tho. We had brought them as slaves... Asians do alright tho. They come when they want, they are usually smarter than us, lol, and they do it all legally.
There are so many good mexican jokes too, but I dont want to say them here.
Except this one, why are there no olympics in mexico?
Anyone that can run jump or swim, is in America, lol.

BTW, is anyone mexican here?

Back
Top Bottom