Dual Monitors Question!

oh yea, quick question..im intrested in buying this alienware case called Alien Warrior, its listed at 40, is this a rip off or just right?

and i dont know if it will fit my mobo, it says it fits :

Support Motherboard Type: ATX, Micro ATX (Fit in all types of board up to 244mm )

i have a dell optiplex gx260, will this work? for like the screws in the case to screw the mobo down, if its the slots in the back, thats n/p because i can just break those off

the case shold be fine, as for the video card i would get either 8600GT or a 7600GT from evga they usually have to best prices

hmmm... should i get a 5.1 or 2.1 speakers?

5.1... i dont know whhere i would put the other extra 2 speakers

oh alright.. is that the one you use?

im looking at craigslist and theres a 7600 gs, is that the same? or is that good? it go for about 75

i looked up 7600gt in newegg, and none of them seem to have two blue holes for crt's they only have 1 white one and 1 blue one. or 2 white ones

what are the white ones for? lcd?

do i need a adapter of somesort? if so , wat are they called?

OK u could get a Simple Adapter But Video cards usely come with one

And they are called a DVI to VGA adapter
Also The white ones are DVI and the blue ones are VGA
And a request ur kinda double posting but not (donno wat its called) But if u for got to add a sentence plz use the Edit button is very useful (trust me lots of stuff u dont want to no on edited stuff =)

And i have a question myself and NOT trying to jack the thread but is there such a thing as a DVI-I to DVI-D adapter Cuz i got a DVI-I cable but my monitor is DVI-D
Also would doing surgery help and i no the flat pin is longer in a DVI-I cable

Back
Top Bottom