new moderator: thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-120 would be fun, lol. The rockin roller coaster does half that in the saame time. That 0-60 on that was awsome. Being a jet flyer would be fun.
Lotus, thats a nice car too, but they are a bit flashy for me, the viper is flashy too, but not so much. I like both cars tho. I like the porche carrera GT too. I was trying to unlock that in NFS most wanted, but could beat 3 or 4 on the blacklist. The one with like 3 180 U-turns in a row. That was hard, lol.

who do have in mind?

jets have very poor acceleration, take an FA-18's launch of a carrier for comparison, 0-120 in 2 seconds, :p

yeah but a viper , man if i where rich enough i would have one of them
and true if jets had mighty fas acceleration they would not need such long runways
also i dunno its up to David if he decides to make another member privileged

0-120 would be fun, lol. The rockin roller coaster does half that in the saame time. That 0-60 on that was awsome. Being a jet flyer would be fun.
Lotus, thats a nice car too, but they are a bit flashy for me, the viper is flashy too, but not so much. I like both cars tho. I like the porche carrera GT too. I was trying to unlock that in NFS most wanted, but could beat 3 or 4 on the blacklist. The one with like 3 180 U-turns in a row. That was hard, lol.

I believe that they are equally flashy lol:

desktop.jpg

yeah but a viper , man if i where rich enough i would have one of them
and true if jets had mighty fas acceleration they would not need such long runways
also i dunno its up to David if he decides to make another member privileged

the long runways are because it takes a long time to slow down, it dosent take THAT long to take off

I believe that they are equally flashy lol:

desktop.jpg

If it where a track race though i would take the lotus its a lot lighter and nimble better handling and easier to corner at high speeds . I wouldlove to tkae one round the nurburgring one day

Yeah I gues they are equaly flashy. The one thing I like about the viper, is not only is it the most badass car, its the most powerful car made in the USA, and with the venom kit, its as powerfull, or more so than the veyron!! Over 1,000 ponies under that hood with venom kit! Not only that, it costs $80,000 or so for the SRT-10, add a venom kit, and its still under or around $100,000, thats not bad. Get that, and a mustang for other driving, and F-250 for winter in wisconson(place I want to live) and you are set for a good 15 years, lol.

This model has the famous 8.3 liter V10 engine, now with two turbos! The power is unbelievable:
1000 hp (735,5 kW) at 5000 rpm

No wonder bugatti made the veyron with exactly 1001hp, so it beats all other, lol. By 1 pony!!

http://www.tuningmag.net/?name=dodge-viper-srt-10-venom-1000-hennessey

We need to make a car thread and sticky it, lol.

Oh, no wonder I never saw it, no one goes there, lol. Not me at least, I proly should look around a bit more tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom