new moderator: thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
love0053.gif

I feel the love :)

Nice custom avatar thelis... What kind of car is it?
Off topic, but I have to say, my favorite car is the Dodge viper, I'm going to get it some day too, with a venom kit... Make it a beast!!

Congratulations Thelis! I can see why David/the other mods selected you to be a mod, in the fairly short time you've been here you've been very knowledgeable and helped alot of folks, in a way you're alot like Celegorm, you can balance between being a regular guy and being able to laugh and then having to lay down the law when it's needed (not that the other mods aren't like that, I just haven't noticed them post around the forum as much). That's something I believe is needed in a mod, Anyway congrats again Thelis! you deserve it.

I tip my cyber-hat to you sir:D

by the way, that is really cool lol

-Edit-
Not to steal Thelis's thunder but....300th post:)

Next Milestone: post 341:D

hey i just thought seeing as thelis no longer needs it and there is a gap there i wonder if david will make anyone else privileged member ?

And yeah i can see why thelis got picked as mod cos he is popular with everyone and i have never seen him arguing on the boards with anyone

hey i just thought seeing as thelis no longer needs it and there is a gap there i wonder if david will make anyone else privileged member ?

And yeah i can see why thelis got picked as mod cos he is popular with everyone and i have never seen him arguing on the boards with anyone

who do have in mind?

Uh... Yeah...

*changes topic*

So what about that viper? Did you see how it outran that jet on the quarter mile?

jets have very poor acceleration, take an FA-18's launch of a carrier for comparison, 0-120 in 2 seconds, :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom