DirecTV

bullzi

Fully Optimized
anybody have it? is it good?

my dad is getting yet another HDTV and we currently have Dish, THEY SUCK. i was just wondering what your experience was with DirecTV if you've had one...

My Grandma has DirecTV, we have Dish Network though, and from personal experience having used both I like Dish alot better lol

Since my grandma lives next door to me I'm up there alot and channel surf both and in my personal opinion I gotta stick with Dish, it just seems easier to use and find what your looking for. DirecTV isn't any worse in terms of reception from what I've noticed though...guess it's all personal preference;)

We had dish network about 6 or 7 years ago and it was great. The only problem was when the dish would get snowed on we would lose the reception and have to go clean it off. I guess that's pretty normal though. I'm not sure if they charge for local channels anymore though, I know when we had them they charged us for local channels.

My friend has DirecTV and loves it. When I am over at his place we watch it and I have to say I am pretty impressed. HD looks beautiful and the preinstalled DVR is great.

Back
Top Bottom