Recent spam pics

muz

Golden Master
Is it just me or are all the spam posts we have had recently with pics , like the baris hilton ones , and the britney spears ones and the jessica alba one we had today . Well when you click the links i am pretty sure it takes you to the same page each time , or at least the same site but a different page so for example the paris hilton ones go to [not url]www.spammersite/paris[/not urll] whereas the other ones go to [not url]www.spammerssite/britney[/not url] etc . Its just when you click the links the page layouts are the same , the images they post are of the same type like with the WMP border and when you click the links they ask you if you wanna install some active X which is a virus .
I was wondering if they are registering with emails from the same domain , or is there a way to disable them posting links to that particular site

You are right. Layout is always the same of the sites, and the spam posts. Not sure if we can block the sites. At any rate, they'll keep coming. None of the IPs are the same....

Until a solution is reached I say a mod just go in and delete the spam post when it comes up.

Lol what do you think we have been doing?

Erm yeah let me shed some light on that .
Step 1) Look at images
Step 2)save images
Step 3) look at site
Step 4) watch videos
Step 5) bookmark site
nah only joking you guys do a very good job every single one of you's. Only wish there was some way i could help rather than just reporting them which makes me fell pretty useless

Erm yeah let me shed some light on that .
Step 1) Look at images
Step 2)save images
Step 3) look at site
Step 4) watch videos
Step 5) bookmark site
nah only joking you guys do a very good job every single one of you's. Only wish there was some way i could help rather than just reporting them which makes me fell pretty useless

Lol look yes, click for any reason no. They have viruses (found that out from clicking :cool:). Reporting is a bigger help than you know. When I'm at work, it's alot quicker for me to check my email than it is for me to check out here for that stuff. Since all reported posts get a link emailed to me, I can help out a lot quicker.

Keep it up, it's really appreciated.

Oh, as for the IPs. I don't see any pattern in them besides they are all coming from Proxies.

cant we just ban a common load of proxys . Cos there is no decent reason i can think of why someone would need a proxy to vie the site
Also the only annoying thing about reporting is when there are like 2 of them and you have to wait for the email delay so you can report the next one , but if that usauly happens i just PM one of you guys

Generally, I see no email delay. I get it less than a minute after it's reported.

Back
Top Bottom