Leaving CF's

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWW man I'm so sad your leaving, your a great guy to have around.

Don't sell your lappy just hide it and dont use it for 1 or 2 months.

I hope to see you come back because your a real great guy.

Well I never made a lot of talk with you since I hadn't been on here much lately, but it seems like you are a good guy, and knowledgable with computers and such. I have been having girlfriend trouble recently as well so I know how you feel about wanting to be sure nothing goes overboard. Regardless, good luck with your situation however it goes. If you sell the laptop or not I think she will be happy with you.

Regards,
MooseMan

Yeah, I don't like the idea of relationships. Probably a reason I've stayed away..
Had too much crap from friends relationships, to learn its a bad idea to get involved

I wouldn't give up my hobby. Though you spend more time with her, you still should be able to have hobbies in your relationship, and she needs to respect that. Maybe selling your laptop is a good way of telling her that you will spend more time with her, but even so, you are a person, and entitled to a hobby as she is also, and you aren't asking her to give up her hobbies (and I assume some of them are expensive).

Yeah, hes right. Truley right. I wouldn't give up a hobby I enjoyed for anyone, as they help you in the every day world to feel satisifed.

Well tbh rather than just saying here i am selling the laptop , why not just kimit yourself to 1 hour a day on here . then that way you still get to spend time doing what you like and spend time with her

Lol! I don't hink she'll enjoy that.

Oh well, it's sad to se you go man. GFs sometimes are like that, but I think she'll appreciate it like you say.

Have fun with her!

But on the other hand, a balancing should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom