Google Earth finally updates!

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Google Earth/ Google Maps have finally updated some of their imagery! I can now see my house as bright as day. As far as I know, most of the new images were taken in 2007, and they look much better than the previous ones. I hope they keep this trend and update more places. :)

Oh, cool, I will have to look back on it. Some ppl are stupid, and think its live, lol. I said, yup I'm sure it is, and the hundreds of ppl that use it every minute, each have there own satellite glady given to them to control by google, lol.
The picture of our area, still has my nieghbors driveway gravel, and he paved it last summer.

Yeah, I was reading in PC Magazine about the enhanced images on google earth. They said you can even read license plates and even perhaps makeout someone's face walking down the street!!.....thats amazing.

Oh man I hope they didn't look at my school grounds at 9 PM June 2nd...
l9iblush.gif

Yeah, I was reading in PC Magazine about the enhanced images on google earth. They said you can even read license plates and even perhaps makeout someone's face walking down the street!!.....thats amazing.
...yet scarey...

Oh man I hope they didn't look at my school grounds at 9 PM June 2nd...
Lol, you must have been running naked or making out with someones girlfriend...

It seems they didn't update my area...

They update the areas when there is new aerial photography taken which is every so often, usually depending on when the city or county calls for it and needs updated pictures I think. My house was updated on there a couple months ago and you can see my car now.

Back
Top Bottom