Forum shop/arcade we should have one!

One huge problem with this - people would start spamming to get more money.
Not to mention David is obsessed with keeping the forum looking "professional," so something like this would never happen.

I understand what some of you are saying there may be people that try and exploit it we would have to figure out how to run everything. We could make all of the above suggested stuff a special VIP for members that have meet certain qualifications. Say to even get into the VIP part you need say 500 posts I'd say that would be enough to keep people that are real computer forumers in and the fly by night posters out. Also that would keep people from comming here just to play the arcade because they couldn't get in.

Just a suggestion no biggy if its not a hit hit David just something for him to think about. Any suggestions on how to make it work better are welcome. I'm working till thursday night so I won't take the time to iron things out i'm beat right now. But friday i'll sit down and post something with some ideas on the best way we could go about it.

I think the VIP thing is good and you could base that on time served with the forum, you could have GOLD,SILVER,BRONZE.
BRONZE for members who have been here 1 YEAR
SILVER for members who have been here 2 YEARS
GOLD for members who have been here 3 YEARS and up to 5
PLATINUM for members who have been here over 5 years
You could even make people Honorable members which is similar to privileged now.

I think the VIP thing is good and you could base that on time served with the forum, you could have GOLD,SILVER,BRONZE.
BRONZE for members who have been here 1 YEAR
SILVER for members who have been here 2 YEARS
GOLD for members who have been here 3 YEARS and up to 5
PLATINUM for members who have been here over 5 years
You could even make people Honorable members which is similar to privileged now.

Ya that would work out great. It would keep people from comming here just for special features and incourage them to stay instead of post a problem then leave after its fixed.

This idea is a pretty cool idea,although as many peaople have said..i dont think david will take that idea,so i dont think its gonna ahappen :(,Although i could be wrong (i hope i am :D).

cool id be a gold member soon if that went into place... which it so wont. nice idea though

Yeah, we all know David won't do this. I wouldn't want this though because it promotes spam even more than post counts do.

Back
Top Bottom