4 Bars

:) Tottenham Hotspur, so no laughing, I'm only glad I'm off work this week as my lift supports Arsenal and boy will he be edging to rip me at the moment, bottom of the league( shameful,IL never be able to walk the streets again).
Balls to that don't go getting me depressed again:)

:) Tottenham Hotspur, so no laughing, I'm only glad I'm off work this week as my lift supports Arsenal and boy will he be edging to rip me at the moment, bottom of the league( shameful,IL never be able to walk the streets again).
Balls to that don't go getting me depressed again:)

hey dont worry , its only a game , And aint it the start of the season or am i just chatting garbage there . I dont realy follow football tbh .

hey dont worry , its only a game , And aint it the start of the season or am i just chatting garbage there . I dont realy follow football tbh .

Yes it is the start 100% record, played two lost two:mad: ,
But sod it im enjoying talking to you guys and having a laugh.

Yes it is the start 100% record, played two lost two:mad: ,
But sod it im enjoying talking to you guys and having a laugh.

there still is a whole season ahead so dont worry .
And yeah we are the best at here at solving all the problems , even personal ones and general talking . But please no kebab talk cos you will just make me hungry

there still is a whole season ahead so dont worry .
And yeah we are the best at here at solving all the problems , even personal ones and general talking . But please no kebab talk cos you will just make me hungry

Well you keep bringng it up mate, just remember to click the kebab lovers society link if you want a peek ;) lol

lol yes there is.
what i cant understand is the fact theres only a few replies on the forums and ive been gone 12 hours. was there a long db error?

Back
Top Bottom