Happy birthday Kage!

Nice , dont stay up to late lol . O i forgot mods have some real magical powers so dont need sleep :D

I took the game back once, after looking at the DVD as I left the store. WHSmith in the TC have a weird way of packing games...

They must, when they get them, take the games and manuals out of the boxes manually, put the cd's in the manuals and then pack them away near the tills.

Then, when you buy an empty box, they get the manual with the cd in, slide the cd out, and put it into the box.

I mean... heck. The first one of the game I got had tonnes of light scratches on it. I wasn't going to accept that, for a new purchase, which shouldn't have any!

Good deal though. It was 39.99 everywhere else, but £29.99 there.

Yeah i have bought some games and its like has someone tried to write there name on this with a screwdriver dude thats like wow you accpet me to take that as brand new as we;;

Yeah, I don't think I'll buy from there again, unless they have really good deals on... But, they shouldn't do that with the discs in the first place.

The best soloution would be to store the discs with games in the back, and just have a few empty boxes on the shelves to withhold demand, and then simply give you a brand new one, unopened.

yeah thats the bets thing to do . Or like boxes with lil slips in them saying the game title then you take it to counter and they get the proper one .

Sweet let me know how you like the game. I was thinking of ordering it for my computer.

Hey also watch out with the X-fi cards if your running Vista. The driver support sucks. XP drivers are not to bad but Vista are bad. I'm running like 9 month old drivers just to get the digital output to stick through resets.

I broughted the e-cake!!!!!!

21st%20Birthday%20Cake.jpg

your name is Emma, right?

Rubber314Chicken, haha, When did I become Emma, and became 21 so fast? :p I'm still trying to accept my age as being 20...

MattieDaShark83, its really good. The demo I downloaded doesn't do the final game justice. Frame rates have been fixed, and its a lot more together.
I'm quite impressed.

I love the way on the 360, it has a record time too after you complete a race, which is downloaded from the Xbox Live servers, so you can see how well your doing to the rest of the world.

Ah, I'm not going for Vista for a while. I'm happy with XP, and don't plan on going for Direct X 10 yet.
I'd buy another X-FI chip, but I need the MIDI in, which the other make that has it licenced doesn't have.
Looking forward to trying the Crystaliser, with a set of Logitech Speakers I'l hopefully get soon.
It should blow my Sound Blaster Live card, and Creative speakers away.

HD-TV:

I was thinking of buying a HDTV yesterday... If I built that new PC, and had the PC connected to the TV in the living room... that'd be seriously good! Might be slightly out of my reach at the moment, but its what I'm thinking of doing at some point

Lucky for me, I don't suffer from hangovers after drink :D

Lol just you wait a few years time, and you will be eating those words....

Have a goodun.......and make the most of the no hangovers

Happy belated birthday

Back
Top Bottom