4 Bars

i think he means hes with me on my view of pizza lol.
i dont think i was with ahyoka was i?
i heard a lot of dogey noises, maybe he was hiding?
..damn im real close to 4 bars. my last rep gave me lots of points. the rest didnt give me as much and even though my last lot had one privileged member in :confused:
nm

I believe dude_se also has 4 bars now and a load of people just got 2 , i think blackjack and another

yeah, I'm like 12 points away from two, there was a month (April I think) when I went from like 20 to 60 points really quickly. it was kinda weird, but cool in the same way. speaking of which, I wonder in thelis is done editing? (ha ha, spell check wants me o change thelis to thesis)

That was kinda funny , i would rep ya but it wont let me . Its kind of like when a joke is so cheesy its funny

That was kinda funny , i would rep ya but it wont let me . Its kind of like when a joke is so cheesy its funny

I want to thank all of you again tonight for cheering me up, I was on a downer earlier after watching my football team loose for the second time in four days but coming on CF tonight has put some spring back into this chicken I can tell you:)

I want to thank all of you again tonight for cheering me up, I was on a downer earlier after watching my football team loose for the second time in four days but coming on CF tonight has put some spring back into this chicken I can tell you:)

What team you support? I dont follow much football
Also thast what we are here for ,the social lounge has to be one of the best i have ever been in

Back
Top Bottom