4 Bars

Of course hes working for BT isn't he, good job, he will be working long hours maybe, plus he will be just getting used to it so he will need his beauty sleep.
Keeping that excellent computer brain working will require plenty of rest or KEBABS lol.

Yeah . Kebabas ,man you shouldnt have said that . i could just murder a kebab right now

its a bit late to order a take away :(
damn i could eat a pizza and a kebab and some chips and garlic bread, ... and pudding :D

Will you two behave you making me feel hungry now, but I couldn't eat another thing at the moment I cooked a lovely Beef curry at tea time and thats kept me full all night.

P.S. My wife not going to like me when it kicks in and starts coming out the other end phewwwwwwwwwwwwww.:p

@ Rudster: o_0

speaking of food though I'm with Dude_se, I could sure go for a pizza now though...don't know what a kebab is though lol...is it like a sandwich?

a kabab is chicken or lamb meat in a pitta type bread with loads of salad, chilli sauce, mayo, and stuff like that. basically a greasy meat sandwich... damn im going back to my food thread :)

...damn, that does sound good...would you order me one and Fedex it across the ocean to me:p

@ Rudster: o_0

speaking of food though I'm with Dude_se, I could sure go for a pizza now though...don't know what a kebab is though lol...is it like a sandwich?

i was eating pudding before we recorded the podcast today so i told everyone and dude_se was there :cool:

Back
Top Bottom