Leaving CF's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sack that, keep the laptop and get rid of her;) lol, nevermind we might see the odd post from you when you do go on your desktop.

I would say, have her keep the laptop for a month or something, keep it away from you for month, tell her it will get you out of the habit of being on it all the time and its a punishment, but dont sell it. Everyone needs a computer here and there, even her.

You've been great!
Hopefully you'll come back :(

You shouldn't have to prove to her, how much you care about her by doing that. She should know, regardless.

yh well things are kinda on the rocks at the mo so if all goes horribly wrong then no doubt ill be back on here again.

but its not just my laptop im giving up im giving up my whole love for computers coz you guys are the only ppl that understand computers the way i do like wen i chat to any1 else bout upgrading my processor to a Q6600 with 2GB 800 Mhz RAM they like :confused:

but i might be able to pop back every now and then when i return home to my desktop.

You obviously care about her a lot, so I am 99.99% sure you are making the right decision to stray away from here. I hope things go well for you in the future.

Hopefully we will see you again in the future.

Hmm... Sorry to see you go. Maybe you could give your girlfriend the laptop like superman said, let her keep the laptop as a gift so she will know you will give up everything for her... sounds like a good idea. And if you do sell it... sorry. Bye. It sucks to see people that have been around for so long, leave just like that.

:(

to be honest.. you like computers, it's a hobby for you, almost a passion.
So she has to be able to live with that. It's not like you are telling her to quit all her hobbies. (at least I hope you are not)

I'd just put the laptop somewhere and not touch it for 1 month, just to show her that you can live without it and you can adabt to living without spending so much time on it. Give her the battery or something if you want to, just to make sure she knows you are not using it.

But in the end it's your choise, but in my opinion your girlfriend needs to respect you enough to let you do what you want to do, even if it takes a small amount of time that you could be spending together. And of course this works both ways, you need to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom