Leaving CF's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssc456

Fully Optimized
right guys im afraid ill be leaving :(

had an argument with my girlfriend of 4 years and she says she has had enough of me being on my laptop and ignoring her,

so i restrain myself from throwing my laptop out the window and log onto loot.com and put it for sale.

i still have my desktop but im rarely at my house n e more so i probably wont be back.

the laptop is on sale now and i shall be posting until its sold.

but id just like to say you guys have bin brilliant,

you have taught me sooooo much and id just like to say,

Thanks

from SSC456 / scott

cya guys

Oh man, sorry you are leaving, would give you rep, but what's the point? And you had just become a guru. :(

Oh, here are some smileys, have at it Thelis:

bye2.gif
depressed.gif
bigarmhug.gif
cheers1.gif

in her words she had enough now so im kinda gettin rid of the laptop to sort of prove how much she means to me.

she knows how much i love computers so i think she will apreciate it

:(

well either way you go good luck man, If you do go I'll miss seein' your posts around the forum, you are pretty smart when it comes to computers;) but I also hope you can find some way of balancing your personal life/girlfriend with CF so maybe this ain't a goodbye;)

if i had a girlfriend who couldnt stand me being on the computer all the time i wouldnt be able to go out with her, but 4 years is too long to just throw away over a laptop.

we will miss you hopefully we will get another full time poster soon :)

Oh man I will miss you so much. I hate loosing you from the forums, you were a great member.

Sorry about you leaving, and I hope you come back to us,
Thel

aww man come on. Just balance it out. Don't sell your lappy!! I'm about to buy it, and then send it back to ya.

I'm sure you could work it out...

But sorry to here you go.
Hope to see you back here shortly.

CompMan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom