Speaker Problems

NeciFiX

In Runtime
Hi there.

My speakers won't work. The button is green, all the things are plugged in, the cords in the speakers, I did run < Dxdiag and it said my DirectSound was working but I couldn't hear anything. Why can't I hear ANYTHING!?

Thanks!

~NeciFiX

Have you installed the sound drivers?, have you checked you have it connected into the right socket?

Sound drivers? The sound worked 3 hours ago... I played Grand Theft Auto Vice City and now it doesn't work. I tried restarting. They are all plugged into the right sockets for certain.

What actually happend then where you playing a game and the sound went off?, have you installed or removed any programs? have you got onboard sound?

In the game it couldn't read any of the sound files I had for the game so I just ignored it and played without sound, then now my sound won't work, period. I know for a FACT it's not sound drivers...

Right click MY COMPUTER, select PROPERTIES, then select HARDWARE, then select DEVICE MANAGER, when that opens up a box look in there for any yellow triangles.

Back
Top Bottom