Funny RCT3 Video

lol that was funny,

the best bit was wen the woman in blue shirt and orange hair thought she got away un hurt then a cart came down from the sky and took her out.

brilliant

I love RCT. I just started playing 2 again and it's still really fun. The only Tycoon games that aren't crap IMO (I think the others all ripped it off that, anyway. School Tycoon? ROFL)

If you do cheats and play in sandbox mode you can make some awesome coasters. Like the one that took 20 minutes to get to the top of a lift hill and went past the background for a while. Yeah, that one went a little bit fast. Then sometimes you can make a launched coaster like that and shoot it straight up with people in it. BOOM! Then your park rating drops like a rock. Most funnest game ever.

was it the original RCT that thousands of people had trouble saving on ?

No it's the deluxe or the gold edition if i'm correct.

But that had to be the funniest that i've ever seen in RCT, my cousin has the game and I played it on his comp and tried that. I like the part where it says thought that was bad? then theres 20 cars. lmfao!

I made a launching coaster once that went over the end of the tracks because it wasn't tall enough... Wasn't on purpose, but it was funny. Another launching coaster I made was very successful. It just launched and went in a circle (or oval I guess), it lasted a whole 5 seconds at most. People kept getting off and getting back on. I tried the same coaster on a different game and it wasn't as successful...

Back
Top Bottom