The first CfCast here!

well i just relized my brothers lappy has a mic and i just used it and it works brilliantly :D

im still going to ask for a headset though because i want to be able to use it for games

If you plug in your cell phone to your PC via USB is it possible to use it as a mic?? Never heard of anything like that though...

I'm pretty sure the E6600 OCs much better than the E6750 though, especially with the lower FSB.

I dunno if that would work . I have a usb bluetooth dongle though and you can use the phone as a speakers or mic through that so if this mic is too bad i have a backup
Also if you plan to overclock i would say the e6600 is better as it has a higher multiplier so when you raise the FSB you get more actual clock speed per raise compared to the e6750. Although if you plan running them at stock get the 6750 as the 13333 bus would make it faster . also if you wanna OC the 6750 you may want higher ram than 800 to take the FSB any higher but i dunno

Is that your website? If so we need to talk about hosting and RSS feeds and crap.

Yeah, That's my site. If you want me to like perminently host it, then that's fine. I will install skype now, and see if your on....

We are working on it right now. I will give a link that you can subscribe to soon.

Back
Top Bottom