The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

What does David do? Nobody seems to know much about him hes kinda mysterious when you look at it

Weather you know it or not, He's constantly tweaking things trying to get this place fixed. Open up your eyes in the DB error thread and you would see that.

Weather you know it or not, He's constantly tweaking things trying to get this place fixed. Open up your eyes in the DB error thread and you would see that.

I meant whats his main job, he must have a full time job because he cant make a living out of these sites alone. When I say kinda mysterious its because nobody knows much about him or his life beyond what he does on these forums.

rot13, get it into your thick skull, you're fighting a losing battle, look at the posts here, hardly any member would miss you if you were to leave permanently, if you know what I mean, you picked a very bad time with me, today would have been our 50th [golden] wedding anniversary, had my wife have lived, so it's an exceptionally sad day for me.

I meant whats his main job, he must have a full time job because he cant make a living out of these sites alone. When I say kinda mysterious its because nobody knows much about him or his life beyond what he does on these forums.

nobody needs to know about his life thats for him and whoever he shares to with to know not you or me or anyone else he dosent want to know

Ah, my mistake. Mis-read your post. Thought you meant here.

Please reduce your sig from 14 to 5, nothing personal.

i think you can edit out that one ;)
No, I'll wait to see if he will do it, I think he is waiting to scream, "I didn't say you could touch my sig" y'know I'm not silly, that stack of 14 lines has only just appeared I think, quite a coincidence, I don't get paranoid ever, but I reckon he'll get at me by complaining that I discussed this with you instead of him, I don't think he likes me, as if I care!, but thanks anyway:)

lol he puts his laptop has a "screen" he is definately doing it on purpost, if you have to edit it you have my supprot ;)

Back
Top Bottom