The first CfCast here!

Personaly i think that we should give people a chance then if it is annoying they can get a better MIC for the next podcast or no apeear in it .But i mean i am not going to go out and spend a lot of money on a mic just for a podcast cos i dont need a mic for anything else
I was also gonna suggest we should limit the number of people that can appear in any to like 5or 6 cos if we have like 15 people its gonna be a bit manic . Then if like more than that want to join either arrange so certain people appear in certain sections or arrange a rota of who is going to be in them when

EDIT>Oh yeah guys as well i just realised using my USB bluetooth adaptor i can use my phone as a mic afaik so that might be better

Around 60KB a sec here but i already downloaded it so i am not gonna waste your bandwidth

Its only slightly lower than the download i did last night . That went like 80-90 at most and even dipped down to about 30 half way through for a few minutes

I have to disagree with the e6600 being best for the price. The e6750 is better for less. 1333 mhz FSB.

If you plug in your cell phone to your PC via USB is it possible to use it as a mic?? Never heard of anything like that though...

I'm pretty sure the E6600 OCs much better than the E6750 though, especially with the lower FSB.

Back
Top Bottom