Ok, what is the general consensus?

Well, I like a constant shadow on my jaw, so I shave every evening, and by the morning, the shadow is there.

I just grab a bag of disposables at the local store, I am not picky with my razors. However the shaving gel I buy from Paris because I think that is very important for the skin. It takes me about 4 or 5 minutes to get a good careful shave in, 2 minutes to do it quickly.

Wow dude, I thought you were chill, but now I don't think so. It isn't cool calling people d*ckwads.. you should know better than that.

True

Also I think this problem should be resolved like I said in another thread cause its causeing too much bickering over it, which we all know what would solve the problem ;)

Anyway the only game I play is Unreal 2004 and wolvenstien ememy terratory, great game! anyone else?

Unreal Tournament 2004 was a good game. I didn't play it that much though...not much of a run and gun shooter fan like UT. I still enjoy it when I'm bored though.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a great game. I can't wait for Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Good stuff.

You were talking shit to rot13, so stop acting innocent. He voiced his opinion and you shot him down with your little power trip. I'm surprised he hasn't given you negative rep yet.

Then...

Good job contradicting yourself.

EDIT>>> Whatever, I'm done with this. Moving on... :rolleyes:

He's like Jon. Blunt and sometimes asinine, but he always has a point.

lol.

fps warrock. all fps are the same to me.
rts, starcraft. starcraft2 will not live up to expectations
tactical: mgs portable ops... i guess...
racing:my bike, nfs hp2 was alright
i forget
rpg:um... world of starcraft

Anyone who says any of the CS games are the best, seriously get out of here right now.

I'd have to say the GTA series as a whole. They brought a completely new idea to the gaming industry, and basically created a new genre. I'm pretty sure before GTA there were no "open-ended" games.
The storylines in most of the games are stellar.
Always awesome soundtracks, really puts you into the setting. The radio station idea is great.
Gameplay, hell it's GTA man! I shouldn't have to tell you about how good the gameplay is!!

Oblivion is a close second I think. Starcraft and Diablo are also up there, but it looks like we're talking more about modern games. I agree that Forza is definitely the best racing game...

Yea UT2004 is awsome! I usualy only play CTF Face classic though I love knocking peoples heads off with the sniper :p Which mode you's use?

i do the exact same thing! too bad people aren't as stupid as the bots :p ive gotten 200+ kills in a game to 3 that lasted under an hour :D

Anyone who says any of the CS games are the best, seriously get out of here right now.

I'd have to say the GTA series as a whole. They brought a completely new idea to the gaming industry, and basically created a new genre. I'm pretty sure before GTA there were no "open-ended" games.
The storylines in most of the games are stellar.
Always awesome soundtracks, really puts you into the setting. The radio station idea is great.
Gameplay, hell it's GTA man! I shouldn't have to tell you about how good the gameplay is!!

Oblivion is a close second I think. Starcraft and Diablo are also up there, but it looks like we're talking more about modern games. I agree that Forza is definitely the best racing game...

Agreed. Counter-Strike is overrated if you ask me.

Yeah, Grand Theft Auto III literally revolutionized the world of open-ended gameplay. Rockstar has always brought it a step up with every new Grand Theft Auto game. I still think Vice City is probably the best of all of them. San Andreas was fun and very interactive, but Vice City's storyline and Scarface like plot is just very nicely done.

Agreed. Counter-Strike is overrated if you ask me.

Yeah, Grand Theft Auto III literally revolutionized the world of open-ended gameplay. Rockstar has always brought it a step up with every new Grand Theft Auto game. I still think Vice City is probably the best of all of them. San Andreas was fun and very interactive, but Vice City's storyline and Scarface like plot is just very nicely done.
CS is good and pretty fun don't get me wrong, but it's nothing amazing.

Vice City is probably my favorite as well. San Andreas' story was okay at best if you ask me.

I'd have to say the GTA series as a whole. They brought a completely new idea to the gaming industry

And so did the CS series.. I don't know if you were around and playing back in 2000, but CS was just about as revolutionary as the game it was built upon.

Back
Top Bottom