OMG Microsoft support is taking forever!!

hmm well I don't know anything about sprint broadband.
I'll google some stuff cause I'm curious myself :0

You only need to forward ports on your router, nothing else, so if you have a direct connection there are no 'ports'.

I might be wrong though.

You may also want to check the windows firewall (i disabled mine, because is was a pain in the neck) or any other firewall you have....

I hate M$ Customer Support....I don't like when you have to speak your option choices, the last time I called them I had to navigate through their labyrinth of menues (which isn't easy if you have a deep voice like me lol) so I always get locked in their "Voicejail":(

Push Button Menues FTW!:D

Good luck though with your problem dude, hope you aren't on hold to long

lol how come i have never had a prob with them?
they reactivated windows for me (stupid retards got it running on 3 systems paid for one =D)

Lol, yeah, and I couldnt understand half the things she said.

Why would you disable firewall? Isnt it important?

Well, the f-wall might be blocking the game from getting the connection. Or it could just be blocking outgoing traffic.

I know that the Windows Firewall blocks ports, so I had to open them..

Well, I allowed the game through windows firewall. I can try and open up those ports in firewall. Otherwise, I will just call sprint and see what they say.
Do you guys all use windows firewall?

Ok, I will look into something like that. I really hope I can get this game to work. It had the same problems before I formated, so thde ports sounds like tech support may have gotten something right... I wouldnt have paid for the game ifI didnt want to play multiplayer, I would have aquired it... As I already have the xbox version, but there is no free live for xbox.

Back
Top Bottom