Ok, what is the general consensus?

Well how about I ask you question then.

True or false. Do you, or do you not, double, triple, and even sometimes quadruple post?

my "instructions" to you was simply a way to avoid all these consecutive posts. If you wish to blow me off as some ignorant moron, well, thats your choice.
I don't mind answerig your question, & no I wouldn't "blow you off", as that might be construed as a prelim to another ban, & I wouldn't want to do that!, & yes, how can I deny that I've multiposted, but you shouldn't have assumed I would make another consecutive post......hey, damn I've just done that answering your post, grrr!

I don't mind answerig your question, & no I wouldn't "blow you off", as that might be construed as a prelim to another ban, & I wouldn't want to do that!, & yes, how can I deny that I've multiposted, but you shouldn't have assumed I would make another consecutive post......hey, damn I've just done that answering your post, grrr!

*sighs* Brookfield. "Blow me off" meant ignore me. Not whatever else you were thinking.

Ok, so you admit you multipost. Good. Now, next question.

Do you realize that is against the rules?

I, or any other member for that matter, would get scolded for doing so.

Yeah man! Don't go around asking people to blow you off. In Brooklyn that could get you killed.

haha, well, it does have multiple meanings, thats for sure.
One in particular is not so... 'clean' ehehe...

I, or any other member for that matter, would get scolded for doing so.

True

Also I think this problem should be resolved like I said in another thread cause its causeing too much bickering over it, which we all know what would solve the problem ;)

Anyway the only game I play is Unreal 2004 and wolvenstien ememy terratory, great game! anyone else?

I love UT2004. Such a fun game. I couldn't ever get into enemy territory though. All my friends did though... Don't know what everybody sees in it.. oh well..

Steff, you play UT2004? But... that.... I am speechless.
This is me to Steff right now:
362465on.gif

Oh and this is what I think Mike and Brook are doing:
beathorse.gif

Yea UT2004 is awsome! I usualy only play CTF Face classic though I love knocking peoples heads off with the sniper :p Which mode you's use?

Well, all those people that played it and loved it can't be wrong.

I, however, have not had a chance to play it. Here is a gamespot review of it:
www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/myst/index.html
Oh wow, I've played three of them, & loved every second on the PS2, my favourite was where you had to find an egg, I used to save it & play it every day until I'd cracked it, pleeeaaase tell me they've brought out another one!!, failing that, any other point & click games about, I love them, no violence, just difficult but enchanting adventures, I have the CD ROM/MAC edition of MYST III, the sequel to Myst & Riven, 4 CD's, if anyone wants it, name your price & I'll post it off, apparently it's very rare now.

Back
Top Bottom