Check this out, 407kmph!!

The Bugatti Veyron is a masterpiece of engineering. Shame they had to make it look so butt ugly.

Sure, that thing is fast, but I bet it'll eat crap when it tries to go around a technical course. What I'd like to see is the Veyron's time around the 'Ring.

The Bugatti Veyron is a masterpiece of engineering. Shame they had to make it look so butt ugly.

Sure, that thing is fast, but I bet it'll eat crap when it tries to go around a technical course. What I'd like to see is the Veyron's time around the 'Ring.

id have to disagree i bet the veyron can corner i mean this car cost like 3 million something to make it doesnt cost that just to make a car go fast there is definately some decent suspension decent brakes and everythin in there

id have to disagree i bet the veyron can corner i mean this car cost like 3 million something to make it doesnt cost that just to make a car go fast there is definately some decent suspension decent brakes and everythin in there

Just because it's fast on a straightaway doesn't mean it'll have the best cornering ever.

In Top Gear, they drove a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII FQ-400 and it managed to keep up and eventually overtake a Lamborghini Murcielago, a $200,000 car.

So just because it's expensive doesn't mean it'll be the great in corners. I've watched a lot of Top Gear videos and there are some high-end cars that may be nice and super fast on a straightaway, but once they hit the corners the car eats shit.

Back
Top Bottom