are you hungry?

It has emerged that 3 or 4 grammes of caffeine, would almost definitely prove fatal, it came to light when an English girl drank four cappachino's in a short time, she couldn't breath properly & was rushed to hospital where she recovered, now it was was estimated that each of her drinks contained 0.3 grammes of caffeine, so if that tiny amount put her in hospital, watch out guys!
deepsleep.gif

Mexican, Mongolian, Chinese, Italian, Pizza, Raman.. I'm gonna stop this list now before I go into a frenzy.

It has emerged that 3 or 4 grammes of caffeine, would almost definitely prove fatal, it came to light when an English girl drank four cappachino's in a short time, she couldn't breath properly & was rushed to hospital where she recovered, now it was was estimated that each of her drinks contained 0.3 grammes of caffeine, so if that tiny amount put her in hospital, watch out guys!
deepsleep.gif
ohh dear. this energy drink i get sometimes has 300mg of caffiene in, and ive drank like 2 and a half bottles in a short period of time once, stupid i know, but its nice, and the affect is also nice :D ... and i dont do it all the time and i havent been ill so :D

i woke up at 13:15 :eek: (i needed to catch up on sleep though) so now i am going o make a sandwich or something

i just had a cheese, coleslaw, sweetcorn and mayo sandwich with some roast chicken crisps. bit random but nice.
i then had some aero choc bar after :)

Back
Top Bottom