Ok, what is the general consensus?

The problem with classic doom on steam is, that, well, Its just a freakin' DOSBOX.. it's the original .exe... but they give you the iWad, so it's all good. You can still use a source port to play them. So ID is still good in my book.

OK, is that pointless argument from the first 1.5 pages done, or should I close this? Both sides agreed that this is about opinions, but seemed pissed when the others opinion was different. Suck it up, that's life. No more ego trips.

Which PC game is THE best one released. I know you can't really say what game is the best seeing as how all of them are different, so here are categories:

For me:

FPS: HL/CS:S
Tactical Shooters: CoD 1
Racing: ?
RPG: Oblivion
RTS: ?

Best game overall: CS:S

FPS HL2
Tactical Shooter CS:S
Racing... N/A
RPG: Guild Wars
RTS: N/A

CS:S being tactical is a bit iffy. When you have team mates who actually cooperate with each other, then yeah it's tactical, also a much better experience.
But I find 80% of the time that people are stupid and it turns into a run 'n gun 'n die shooter.

agreed i try to stop people from arguing but they argue with me because im on a "power trip" and i dont have "respect"
i think ive been here long enough to earn some respect dont you say
A post of yours has been reported, as a guide to what was complained about, see post 24 & others, you're only young at 14, but it's about time you showed some maturity, one more outburst & I will ban you for a week or more, depending on what you say.

A post of yours has been reported, as a guide to what was complained about, see post 24 & others, you're only young at 14, but it's about time you showed some maturity, one more outburst & I will ban you for a week or more, depending on what you say.
I believe post #21 took care of this..
OK, is that pointless argument from the first 1.5 pages done, or should I close this? Both sides agreed that this is about opinions, but seemed pissed when the others opinion was different. Suck it up, that's life. No more ego trips.

Threatening to ban will result in angering the offender, increasing the likelihood of him getting banned.

Annnnyway.

I gotta know, has anyone played myst?

Back
Top Bottom