liquids

this cant over time build up a charge can it?

As long as it remails pure and contaminate free no. THe H2O molicules are neutral so De-ionized and Distilled water do not conduct since there is nothing beside pure water in them.

guys...over time anything will hold a charge. You have metals in your computer. Whether it be the BGA solder points on your RAM or the pins/pads on your processor. Water will touch it. Then it will start to hold a charge.

Wow, haha... Watching him pour what looked like water onto the PSU, and it still worked, made my mouth drop open.
Any liquid, i thought submerged with PC components would stop them working.

OMG how does it not blow up lol.

i mean surely pouring any liquid onto a PSU is a bad idea :eek:

and OMG the plank put his finger in it lol

I know, haha, I was like "are you daft?"
If theres no electrolytes though, electricty can't travel through the liquid anyway, so you wouldn't get electrocuted :p

When I first started watching this I thought this was a wind up, there was a inner glass tank inside with a cavity between them where they poured the water to trick the eye into thinking it was real, but after watching it all the way through Its very clever, but I don't think IL be going to them extremes to cool my PC

Me neither. Since its oil, imagine taking the components out after, and all the gunk you'd have to clean off... Its unimaginable,

Back
Top Bottom