The first CfCast here!

Not like scripted like you say this then more like , first 30 secs intro, then first 10 minutes chosing a cpu etc

also know any way of boosting my mics volume . Its built into my laptop though andeven at full volume you can barely hear my voice

After your processor part, I went to newegg and looked at the processors. Have you seen those processors like the E6550? 1333 bus. And 2.33ghz, on par with your E6600. And than the E6850, 3ghz 1333, fast! And only $350 or so. I remember when the 2.8ghz were $1000.

Do you have to use rapidshare? Its just my download crashed and the site says I cant download it because I have to wait for the other one to finish but it never will because it crashed...

I have to wait for my ISP to rotate IPs now before I can try again which sucks because that doesnt always happen, Ive had the same IP for 3 weeks before.

Is there somewhere else you can host it.

Well, we are working on hosting right now.
CHECK YOUR PM's REGARDING THIS! THX

Do you have to use rapidshare? Its just my download crashed and the site says I cant download it because I have to wait for the other one to finish but it never will because it crashed...

I have to wait for my ISP to rotate IPs now before I can try again which sucks because that doesnt always happen, Ive had the same IP for 3 weeks before.

Is there somewhere else you can host it.
I am actively pursuing a solution.

ok i have agreed to host the file for this week, and we'll see what happens in the future.

ive talked to thelis bout it

ok guys, i need to warn you, that you may experience really slow download speed all day when listening to the podcast, as i have it hosted on a mac at home. i have 512kb/s upload speed so if its slow, please try downloading later. we will try to get proper hosting soon.

Back
Top Bottom