Need help deciding on video card

Neither of them are real barn burners. I think the 8400GS may be a tad bit better than the 7300GT. But not by a whole lot. Vista should look prettier with the 8400GS because of it's DX10 support. If you are planning on playing some of todays high powered games, I would suggest going with something a little more beefier. :D

Well what do you wanna do with your system , As above if you plan to play any of the latest games you would be better off getting a better card , a 8800 series for example

NO u dont really need a 8800 if im thinking right ur looking for a cheap video card with ur price range between 40 and 80

If u want DX 10 go with the 8400 but get it from newegg Cheaper and more reliable and a lot faster shipping
also if u want to game (plz some games u want to play)
Then go for a higher end 7 series card but if u want to playgames in DX10 then get a 8600 GT

The 8800 is a waste of money cuz DX10.1 is coming out and it wont support the 8 series anyway

So should I wait for DX10.1?

The most resource intensive games that I play are Sid Meiers' Railroads, Flight Simulator X, and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.

I'm trying to keep this cheap.

wat do u mean it wont support it?
thats 1 unconfirmed and 2
if its true the only difference is the shader to 4.1 witch is such a minor
thing

Back
Top Bottom