OMG Microsoft support is taking forever!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Basically I'm bored and have been waiting for them to answer for the last 20 minutes. Talked to one lady, who was supposed to direct me to the games support, and she said there was no one in front of me so it will be short... The hold music quality sucks too!! They better answer soon!! I paid for halo 2 vista, and wanted to play it online, now that I got sprint mobile broadband, but nooooo, cant connect halo 2 to the internet, and the support website didnt help at all.

Can't you select to chat to their customer support online? That usually works out better.

MSFT support has always sucked... I have never had a good experience...

Great, they finally answered after 36 minutes and the call gets dissconnected!!!!!!!!!!! I will call again tomorrow....

FINALLY, done, I need to open ports 80 and ports 3074. Altho this isnt the right section, I have this thread open, could someone tell me how to do this real quick, or should I just make a thread in the generel hardware and software section?
Support told me to call my internet service provider, I figured I could open them up myself with a little help, but do I need to call sprint?

go into your routers administrative console... and look for anything that says "port forwarding" or "Applications and GAming"

They should already be open on your ISPs end, do you connect direct or do you have a router?

yeah. Tell us the brand of your router and someone will prob. know the ip for it.

I connect direct. Sprint usb modem thingy. Sprint mobile broadband. No wireless or wired routers.

Back
Top Bottom