Ok, what is the general consensus?

agreed i try to stop people from arguing but they argue with me because im on a "power trip" and i dont have "respect"
i think ive been here long enough to earn some respect dont you say

Don't worry about it. You didn't know anything about the old C&C games so you sorta assumed and they burned you for it. Just try not to make assumptions about games you haven't really played, eh?

agreed i try to stop people from arguing but they argue with me because im on a "power trip" and i dont have "respect"
i think ive been here long enough to earn some respect dont you say

I aint taking sides here cos i dont understand what yall arguing about as in dont Play PC games but i will say this
rot13 why is it always about putting people in their places or arguing with people over their opinion of what is good .

ooooooooook but here guys im adding a new catagory that only one game can have the spot to

MMORPG======= WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE BURNING CRUSADE :D

your dissing me and neg repping me because im voicing my opnion and how am acting like i have power, i said stop arguing to ME not anyone else i think i can say to stop arguing to me, im sorry i made a mistake and thought there were more FPS,
:mad:
unbelivable

You were talking shit to rot13, so stop acting innocent. He voiced his opinion and you shot him down with your little power trip. I'm surprised he hasn't given you negative rep yet.

ROFL i want to be a Delta Force Operator or a SWAT Officer but im sure your going to have to google that to know what that is, i appreciate tatics more than anything else on the battlefield

Then...

your dissing me and neg repping me because im voicing my opnion and how am acting like i have power

Good job contradicting yourself.

EDIT>>> Whatever, I'm done with this. Moving on... :rolleyes:

I aint taking sides here cos i dont understand what yall arguing about as in dont Play PC games but i will say this
rot13 why is it always about putting people in their places or arguing with people over their opinion of what is good .

He's like Jon. Blunt and sometimes asinine, but he always has a point.

Anyway back to the thread. I think America's Army is up there in my top list of games. It's very realistic, has great graphics and best of all it's free :D which is mainly why I like it so much!

My second place racing game would have to be TM Nations ESWC, that game is awesome! It's fun to play online too.

Yeah, America's Army is a pretty good game. I'm so glad they updated the anti-cheating software. It used to take ages before I could join a game.

I'm no WoW fan, but if blizzard could hook that many people, they did something right.

I don't know why, but I've been playing doom so much lately. Doom as in OLD doom.. DOOM II to be more precise. ahhhh... this game is so fun still.

Yeah, that game is pretty fun. I remember playing both Doom and Doom II. Classic FPS. I love id Software.

Id is chillin' with Steam now, so you can get all their games through Steam. That makes me all hot an.... nvm.

Back
Top Bottom