Computer forums is fixed

Mmmm, I think I'll reserve judgement on that, it was "fixed" about a week ago, need I say more???...........

Yeah, I agree with that.

couldnt agree more infact was it just me that had the huge problems yesterday where all the reply thing was all weird the links were all red the writing was smaller and nobody was able to post / reply ?

not exactly what id call fixed but hey this forum goes well for a whole 24 hours and we are bouncing out of our seats.

most forums go well like 364 days a year now lets look at this 1 :(

but david if you are trying to get this forum back on track then well done mate

I don't think it's fully 'fixed' seen as i had white screen at 1:20 am BST dunno when it started or how long for. But I admit it's getting better. good work David.

Personaly i have ssen it is fatser but there have still been errors . I dont expect david to just fix it overnight its a long process trying to find the problem .
Tbh i am not gonna fully say it is fixed till there has been like a week without any errors

Mmmm, I think I'll reserve judgement on that, it was "fixed" about a week ago, need I say more???...........

All it seems we hear is that it is fixed, and then I get an error an hour later. ;) Not in this case, but it has happened before. Let's give it a week and see if indeed it is "fixed".

It does seem to be running faster but until we have had no db errors its best to wait for about a week, if then its still OK we can think more positive.

I have noticed at times it is faster but then i know as soon as it goes slow, theres a DB error or white screen on it's way.

Back
Top Bottom