No Video?!?! Help Plz.

SoulCheese

Beta member
Well, this sucks. For the most part I know what i'm doing, and I feel like everything is connected correctly, Just running on bare minimum, (Video Card, Memory, Processor) I still cannot get video from the computer to the monitor. The computer starts and runs, seems to be doing fine, but there is absolutely no video or signal. No matter what. I've tried using 2 different video cards. I've replaced the memory with memory that I know works cause it's in this computer. It's a Gigabyte MB, ATI RAdeon 9800 that I know works and i'm making it from leftovers for a friend to use. If theres anything small that I should be aware of that may effect getting video signal plz lemme know i'll try anything cuz nothing works. =\

Sounds like you have a bad motherboard. If the board has on-board video, try using that and see what happens.

Also, try different RAM slots, maybe the one you are using is bad.

stupid.gif

Sorry atomic, had to use that. But I actually agree, is the mobo emitting any funny noises?

Try using the monitor on another PC. Usually if it's a video or memory problem, it will give you some kind of beep or error code. If everything else fails, most likely your motherboard is dead since you've done all you can.

Full Specs? x_x Most of it's older shit that I don't recall, it's a Gigabyte MB GN-7N400, 1gb Ram, Radeon 9800 128mb, No onboard Video, and an Athlon 2400+ or something like that, anything else? Memory slots are good I believe. Nothings worked.

Back
Top Bottom