so many cases so little time help plz

0v3rc10cl0ck3d

In Runtime
ok i thought i was decided on the thermalake saprano but idk ive seen some case i really like but idk whats good and whats not so maybe u guys can help me im ordering all parts needed from this site so plz refer to this site www.xpcgear.com im looking for cases with uv/blue or no lighting must have a window and at least 2 120mm fans either full or mid tower prefferbly full tower im mostly looking for large fans like 120mm in the case thanks for the help oh ya try to keep it under 150 bucks seeing im already spending 1500

Personally, I think the Antec 900 is a very nice case.
it has a 120mm fan at the front (prefit), one at the back (prefit), space for one on the side, and a massive 200mm fan at the top (prefit).

I was just about to say . I love the antec 900 Ever since i saw it at the pc shop i fell in love with it . I never thought anything from photos but when you see it in person it is amazing .
But then Lian-li cases do a great job , but they look a bit plain for my liking

Seriously, if I see one more person recommend an Antec over a Lian-Li case...

Lian-Li cases are much, much better all around. Easier to work with, very large, easy to use thumb screws, rounded edges, and so on. The airflow is perfectly engineered to dissipate heat as efficiently as possible. It's made of aluminum for superior heat conductivity. The list goes on...

Of course, everyone will still go out and buy their flashy LED Antec cases either way :rolleyes:

Seriously, if I see one more person recommend an Antec over a Lian-Li case...

Lian-Li cases are much, much better all around. Easier to work with, very large, easy to use thumb screws, rounded edges, and so on. The airflow is perfectly engineered to dissipate heat as efficiently as possible. It's made of aluminum for superior heat conductivity. The list goes on...

Of course, everyone will still go out and buy their flashy LED Antec cases either way :rolleyes:

Yeah but it just looks far to boring for my taste . If i had the money i would take the antec 900
Besides its not like the antec fries all your components it still keeps them all cool for instance that 200mm fan on top of the 900 kicks loads of air out and at the top where the heat rises to

The Antec 900, bland?!

Looking at those links, I can see why you'd think so though...

Personally, I think the Antec 900 looks very professional and so very good in appearance because of it, and would do a brilliant job at cooling.

Not heard much about Lian-Li cases, but from a link I just went to, the good looking ones with the alluminum fronts with no drives visable cost in excess of £100 or more... eek

well i thought about it for a lil and i think im gonna go with the antec 900 a lil bit of some cold cathode will brighten it up but what got me won over was the fan sizez and the the placement of them to me a cooler sytem is better than looks but i can puts some lights in it and make her purrrrrttttty lol ty guys

Back
Top Bottom