bioshock WARNING BLOOD

I've seen some of the gameplay trailers. And to be honest I didn't really see anything new. The game play looked kind of like unreal tournament, just running around and shooting stuff. Telekinesis thingy looked cool, but I can't say it didn't remind me of hl2's gravity gun.

Eh, you could always try the demo. Should be coming for PC soon. I heard it's over 1GB though. :p

I personally can't wait for it. The art design and water effects are amazing.

i just played bio shock
holy crap this game is great
the graphics is gears level
and the AI is wayyyyyyyyyyy out
enemy's hide from you charge at you when your reloading
if your hiding call u a cowered
its crazy
if you have a 360 deff go dl the demo now!

Yeah, the 360 demo is out on Marketplace now. I'm still waiting for the PC demo.

I can't wait to try it though...the AI is SO awesome. I love dynamic games. Scripted games are such a bore now.

hacking is so much friken fun
u make these botts follow and kill enemies with you
and another kool part is lets say you light an enemy on fire
they actually try and survive by jumping in water
or lets say you use a electric plasma if more then one enemy is standing in the water they all be come electrocuted

Edit
pc demo 2k says will be coming any day now before the games release
aug 21st

I played the demo on the Xbox 360 last night.

Screenshots and videos don't do it justice, as it looks pretty amazing while your playing it.

A pretty short demo, but it was pretty freaky and showed sort of what the games about, leaving an impression.
Lasted about 10-15 minutes in all, which I was rather surprised about as I was expecting it to last a bit longer than that.

Water effects are great, as they refract, etc, and the fire effects are pretty good too, but you can tell the foam, and fire are a bunch of particle effects and sprites up close.

so wat did u think of it game play wise kage?
oh and to those with a pc only
a pc demo should be coming any day

Back
Top Bottom