are you hungry?

i love the donuts from morrisons, not because i work there (it sucks anyway), but they are just so much better than any other supermarket, and they are cheap.

... actually come to think of it i havent had scrambled eggs in ages, or a fry up :( ... ohhh fried bread. i love that stuff!
I do my main shop at Morrison's [I'll be there inside the hour] I know the doughnuts are great, but I can't eat them nowadays, dammit, I said earlier that I'd have scrambled eggs for breakfast, I did, & they were delissshhh!:)

hehe :)
... im getting hungry.
i also like the chocolate cookies from morrisons

I've had nothing I didn't wake up till 3:00 pm because im Ill :(. Actually i might go have a rustlers burger, not sure :p

Just gone healthy eating so to start me off Ive just had some good old fish & chips lol:D

Oh thats boring, I'm still picturing cheese on toast, if it wasn't for the fact I have just had fish and chips I would be loading the the toast with cheese on in the grill right now:)

mmm fish and chips [drool]..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[/drool]

Back
Top Bottom