Who Edited My Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thelis, Yes, it was ssc456's sig that was edited. There was nothing inappropriate about it, just too long on one mod's screen.

@Rudster, mine is 1280x1024 and it's fine. Who is that member, PM me if it's still like that.

it was kages ;)

Yea I think it was just the lack of warning too, id prefer to be asked through PM rather infront of everyone besides you will see it quicker etc.

i just think hes a bit p*ssed about the lack of warning, except for one post in a thread which he didnt even get time to read because of going out.
hmm, maybe some sort of rule should be put in place, not that this has caused many problems before
I'ts been in the rules for ages, not more than 5 lines, once David sent me on a special mission to weed them out, I found about a dozen, 9 of which shortened theirs, 3 didn't so I did it for them, one guy kept putting it back, giving me a mouthful so I banned him for 10 days, someone should warn him I think!

yeah brookfield i understand you have a job too do and if i thought it was 6 lines i honestly would have changed it and even if i saw it was 5 lines and a respectful mod like yourself pm'ed me i would still have change it.

im not 1 for rule breaking but it was just irritating i felt like my privacy had bin invaded in a weird way i mean i know that any mod can have access to my account but unless you do something wrong or ignore warning of little things then they shouldnt have to go into my account.

but as i said its done now i have changed my sig and hopefully every1 agrees its withing the limits.

I see four lines on his sig atm, but whats done is done :)

See post 27

Brookfield.

yeah brookfield i understand you have a job too do and if i thought it was 6 lines i honestly would have changed it and even if i saw it was 5 lines and a respectful mod like yourself pm'ed me i would still have change it.

im not 1 for rule breaking but it was just irritating i felt like my privacy had bin invaded in a weird way i mean i know that any mod can have access to my account but unless you do something wrong or ignore warning of little things then they shouldnt have to go into my account.

but as i said its done now i have changed my sig and hopefully every1 agrees its withing the limits.
Yeah, I really didn't like doing it mate, but it was borderline, & I couldn't verify what members saw on their screens, my TFT monitor's definition is high, & I was seeing 6 lines, hope you & I are OK about this:)

I see four lines on his sig atm, but whats done is done :)

See post 27

Brookfield.

why would you edit someone elses post just to tell them looks at a post immediatly following the post:confused:
Let's see if Steff complains, I was just bringing her attention to it quicker, that way she'll be notified, OK?

yh its kool mate.

if u saw it as 6 lines then u were jus doin your job ;)

( i dont wonna ask what happens if i do my sig on my 22" widesceeen lol)
the res of that thing is 1600 by 1400 i think.

yh its kool mate.

if u saw it as 6 lines then u were jus doin your job ;)

( i dont wonna ask what happens if i do my sig on my 22" widesceeen lol)
the res of that thing is 1600 by 1400 i think.
Thanks for that, I didn't want us to fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom