are you hungry?

The donuts are actually a day old. I bought a dozen of them in which half of them are raspberry and cream filled. I wrapped them in plastic wrap so hopefully they will still be fresh.

It's sugar loaded though and for me to eat both the donuts and drink soda at the same time (Mountain Dew), I'll be hyper for the rest of the night. I won't go to sleep until 3am, lol. I have to finish the donuts tonight though because if I leave it for tomorrow, it will surely grow a bit more stale.

psh 3am... lol
i don't fall asleep until like 7 am and as for those donuts you can have em i don't like filled donuts

4pm-12 midnight? I don't get off work until 10pm at night.

Ughhh, I just ate like 6 donuts and drank two tall glasses of Mountain Dew. I'm loaded. Now, I'm going to eat this chicken fettucine leftover in my refrigerator.

Mmmm, scrambled eggs on toast, think I'll have three for breakfast right now with crispy bacon, [drool] bye!

i love the donuts from morrisons, not because i work there (it sucks anyway), but they are just so much better than any other supermarket, and they are cheap.

... actually come to think of it i havent had scrambled eggs in ages, or a fry up :( ... ohhh fried bread. i love that stuff!

mmmm I'm hungry again..
But this time I'm going to do something about it.
I'm thinking noodles and chicken. mmmmm

im hungry as well lol. guess ill have to wait for my lunch, a few more hours :(
im helping my dad at work and he does own a restaurant which is a good thing i suppose, but he doesnt have many snacks around, just meal stuff. besides i dont want to be greedy anyway :)

btopenzone ftw :) ... otherwise id be so bored without internet. pity this thing is eating up my free minutes like a fat kid eats cake
... mmmm cake :p

Back
Top Bottom