bioshock WARNING BLOOD

dull graphics wise not gameplay wise, in the couple of screenshots i saw it looked almost 2D. the blood on the second one looks like it was on the screen. ive played tons of unreal games and the graphics never impressed me but the gameplay rocked and so did the story(specially unreal 2).

@spyware i don think its supposed to be like real life

ya the demos out on xbox live
and this game is very hyped and a lot of people
r dl it so its taking a million years.....
and idc wat u guys think because from what ive seen and read
i will bet any one here this game scores a 9 or higher on ign

from what people r saying the graphics look much much better then the darkness
run at a constant fps in 720p and the games easy to control but thats just an early 5 min assesment

heres a trailer
looks awesome!
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23434.html

ive seen this game here and their not really interested
But a great first post BTW I think anyone interested in this game should read your post

That's just recommended. Doesn't mean you have to have that much RAM on your video card. Becides, it's next-gen. You think the Unreal Engine 3 is light on hardware?

I'm pretty sure you could. I'm doubt with high settings, but you should manage with decent graphics settings.

Have you even seen the gameplay trailers.

There are actually quite a few things that are new.

I've seen some of the gameplay trailers. And to be honest I didn't really see anything new. The game play looked kind of like unreal tournament, just running around and shooting stuff. Telekinesis thingy looked cool, but I can't say it didn't remind me of hl2's gravity gun.

Back
Top Bottom