are you hungry?

i eat too much at 6th form. every free period its like "lets go to the shop" lol. that reminds me. on the last day we bought a kettle so we could have pot noodles hahaha, damn i love those things! (pot noodles)

i like the doritios chilli heatwave :D
.. and im more of a sweet guy
although i could eat a box of 36 jaffas in no time :eek:

AWW man bombay bad boy pot noodle
and doritos chili heatwave ftw , also monster munch chili ones as well

bombay badboy is a killer"""
i had to pour a bottle of ketchup in it just to make it eatable, but it was still hot. lol. although that was a few yrs back.
im old fashioned anyway, beef and tomato is good enough for me

I'm no longer hungry. I had a nice steak and some bit of Sidekicks stuff. Enough to say that I enjoyed it preety much. Here's my face:
:D

i havent been "hungry" for a week :rolleyes: well at least i havent had an appetite to actually want to eat for that long but i think its slowly returning.

i havent been "hungry" for a week :rolleyes: well at least i havent had an appetite to actually want to eat for that long but i think its slowly returning.

I haven't really had as much of an appetite as usual after that Taco Bell went through me a couple of days ago :rolleyes:

I hate the movies. Food is so expensive there. Now that I'm home, I'm having some of those bite sized Hersey's bars.
Hershey's-Miniatures.jpg

Just returned from the company picnic. BBQ teriyaki chicken, macaroni salad, green salad, chili beans, garlic bread. Desert was blackberry pie, cupcakes, flan, and cookies.

Now I'm munching on some yummy chocolate swirl cheesecake.
10.gif

Back
Top Bottom