Gallery: Your desktop

dt.jpg

desktopct2.jpg

thars mine, 1024x768 on a 13" monitor FTMFW
only noobs run 800x600 on a 13" monitor, i dont even know why they have 800x600

oh yeah and i windsurf, so its not a poser background

Nice. I don't use the Sidebar anymore. I rarely needed it and it just used up extra RAM. Before, I'd lag like crazy in Oblivion, especially outdoors (which uses a lot of RAM). Now it runs a lot smoother now that I'm not using the Sidebar when I'm gaming.

Nice. I don't use the Sidebar anymore. I rarely needed it and it just used up extra RAM. Before, I'd lag like crazy in Oblivion, especially outdoors (which uses a lot of RAM). Now it runs a lot smoother now that I'm not using the Sidebar when I'm gaming.

specs?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ @ 2.2Ghz
1GB Corsair DDR-400 RAM
ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 motherboard
ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB
120GB Seagate Ultra ATA HDD
Creative X-Fi Platinum sound card

I play at 1680x1050 with almost everything high. The view distances for everything is at maximum with shadowing on. No AA, since you don't really need it at that resolution.

It's mostly cause of my RAM. If I upgraded, I would probably get smoother gameplay. I'm just saving money for my C2D upgrade though.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ @ 2.2Ghz
1GB Corsair DDR-400 RAM
ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 motherboard
ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB
120GB Seagate Ultra ATA HDD
Creative X-Fi Platinum sound card

I play at 1680x1050 with almost everything high. The view distances for everything is at maximum with shadowing on. No AA, since you don't really need it at that resolution.

It's mostly cause of my RAM. If I upgraded, I would probably get smoother gameplay. I'm just saving money for my C2D upgrade though.
well the 1 gig is your problem, to be able to game and enjoy vista you NEED 2 gigs

Back
Top Bottom