Rush Hour 3

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
OMG, I just got back from the theaters. Rush Hour 3 is hella funny!!!!!! The story is stupid and pointless, but the comedy involved in it.....wow, lol. If you're into the story, then you guys won't like this movie. The writers really blew it.

But Chris Tucker will make any movie worth watching. He's up to his hilarious self and Jackie Chan's trying to be funny :p. Oh, the main girl in the movie is so fine. I love her. Perfect body. Too bad she shaved her head though. The hair she has on is a wig. But she looks fine in that wig. I love her.

BRITNEY SPEARS IS IN RUSH HOUR 3!?!?!

omgblinky3sm.gif

yeah i love those movies... i am going to see it this week with some old friends...

Lol, not Britany Spears. It's some french girl. She's real tall, drop dead gorgeous and legs that could wrap around your whole body. OMG, I love her to death.

I don't know what her real name is. I'm going to look it up right now...

i heard a story that chris tucker bought a ferrari and did not know how to turn it off so let it run for three days and just kept refuelling it until he could get it back to the dealership and get someone to teach him how to turn it off... haha.

You do not know Noémie Lenoir's name ISOhunter? You are a sad excuse for a man.

Go cry in a corner. Shame on you.

The girl's name is Noémie Lenoir. Beyonce, eat your heart out. I had to do a search for her. I've never seen any of her movies and this is the first time I've seen her and what a site. I love her. The clothes she wears in this movie is very provocative. Her eyes, OMG, she can hypnotize you with her eyes. If you see the movie, you'll see what I mean.

I love her.

i heard a story that chris tucker bought a ferrari and did not know how to turn it off so let it run for three days and just kept refuelling it until he could get it back to the dealership and get someone to teach him how to turn it off... haha.

Why don't I doubt that?

Um no Thanks for Noémie Lenoir's
As for RH3 I still have to see it and i still have to watch the 2nd RH

Back
Top Bottom