Best psu under 80 usd?

I don't know what you mean. You'll have to plug connectors into the motherboard, hard drives, optical drives, and possibly video cards or fans.

EDIT - The Antec is a much better power supply than that one Mattie. That one only has 34A total on the +12V rails. Not to mention 70% efficiency isn't exactly stellar.

I don't know what you mean. You'll have to plug connectors into the motherboard, hard drives, optical drives, and possibly video cards or fans.

EDIT - The Antec is a much better power supply than that one Mattie. That one only has 34A total on the +12V rails. Not to mention 70% efficiency isn't exactly stellar.

Its working without any problems in my rig thats all that matters. I'll be getting a new PSU shortly anyways after I upgrade to a new Cooler Master Cosmos case when there released.

Do you know what an oscilloscope is?

Do you know what an oscilloscope is?

it measures frequency or something of that matter but as soon as freestyler posted the antec i immediately posted that the antec was better. i just didnt know they were that cheap;)

and i dont know what an oscilloscope does on a psu other than mearsure its refresh rate which is an industry standard 60Hz is it not?

Back
Top Bottom