The badger song

Let's just say my age can be one of the powerball numbers, so not as old as you!!! :D
True, true, you can't be, I'm by far the oldest here, by a factor of around 30 years, the next oldest is in his 40's, a clue, in 3 years my age will represent a powerball number....go on clever, work it out, but you'll be wroooong!!

True, true, you can't be, I'm by far the oldest here, by a factor of around 30 years, the next oldest is in his 40's, a clue, in 3 years my age will represent a powerball number....go on clever, work it out, but you'll be wroooong!!

your 76 now ;)

your 76 now ;)
Correct, damn, I was sure nobody knew, ha - ha, did I blab it out on a previous forum, hey, hang on, that makes me 62 years older than you!!, Dear God:eek: [groan] think I'll have a lay down
shock.gif

That setishock guy is in his 50s so thats not strictly true and in 3 years time youll be 79 or 80 years old.
Yeah I forgot him, he's a goer at that age, I'm sure I wasn't so active, he works hard, long hours, sometimes 12 hours a day, managing a hotel in the States, as well as running Computer Vitals, of course he has Buzz to mind the site while he, as he says "sits in his favourite chair chilling out" with a bottle of bourbon, after a particularly long strenuous at work, Seti & I go back a long way, BTW I'm 76.

Just listened to the badger song for the first time, What a complete load of crap, it must be the most annoying tune ever.

Hey Brook, anybody with math can figure it out, and not even looking at the actual year:
Yeah, yeah, it's over two years since I set that up, & forget about it, anyway I don't care if people know it, they say that you're only as old as you feel & I feel 46 not 76, except the times I get a load of hassle here, then it's more like 86.

footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy
england, england....

you get the idea

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/footy.html

personally... i dont like "english football"... i like american football... trust me, an oblong shaped ball made out of pig skin is a lot better than a random synthetic plastic ball with hexagon designs on it...

GO CHICAGO BEARS!

Back
Top Bottom