The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

What even me . I have noticed it though . Everyones nice to each other , no arguments .

On a more serious note thhough i had a problem trying to edit a post earlier

I had a whitescreen for about an hour and a half.

Not to steer off topic, but in two days, this thread went to 25 pages. Nice!!!

Yeah, I just got white for around an hour or more earlier tonight

I had a whitescreen for about an hour and a half.

Not to steer off topic, but in two days, this thread went to 25 pages. Nice!!!

it was a long white screen....lol the white screen stayed on after I posted my last reply in this thread....so this incident can be the 536 white out:p

wow in 2 days a thread with 25 pages :eek: guess i missed this whole thing while i was in Seattle playing PS3 and Xbox360 all night :p

wow in 2 days a thread with 25 pages :eek: guess i missed this whole thing while i was in Seattle playing PS3 and Xbox360 all night :p

Yeah it was actually like 20 pages in 2 hours then the last 2 days it just slowed down... But it was crazy the first 2 or 3 hours.

Yep, it was really crazy all day, David, can I just say that I am now, honest & truly, very, very P*SSED OFF with all of it!!:mad:

Yep, it was really crazy all day, David, can I just say that I am now, honest & truly, very, very P*SSED OFF with all of it!!:mad:
well said :D .... i dont seem to have as much free (dossing) time as i used to, so when i do i like to come on cf and relax, but now every time i come on its either db errors, white screens, avatars missing, spam, flaming, etc.

Back
Top Bottom