Bourne Ultamatum!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I just saw it. Great movie, cept he lives thru too much that would kill someone or at least hurt them, lol. But it was a good movie. Who else saw it? I would say I like Bond a bit more, but it was good.

Seen it, Ive got it;) Its a fantastic movie, the hole trilogy is good and Mat is the perfect actor to play the part, its all action and a must see for those who have followed the JASON BOURNE story.

I want to see it really bad...going to see Rush Hour 3 later though I think. Bourne isn't really a movie to watch with girls...

met him when he was filming in Paris the first one just round the corner from my local bar, he would pop in between takes, buy a round of beers and play darts. his minders seemed real pissed off but he seemed to want it to chill out. then many months later he knocked on the door at closing time of the same bar and asked to have a 'lock in' so he could watch the Superbowl. i don't think many of us made it to work the next morning...
anyway, he came across as a real nice guy and i do enjoy his films.

got to wait another 4 weeks for the latest edition to come out in Paris :mad:

I saw it i love it!! it was really cool.

I wonder if there will be another/.

As far as I know, no. Cause they dont really have a story for a 4th one. He is done, and has his Identity.

I just saw it. Great movie, cept he lives thru too much that would kill someone or at least hurt them, lol. But it was a good movie. Who else saw it? I would say I like Bond a bit more, but it was good.
screw bond! Jason Bourne kicks ass!

Lol, there probably would be no Bourne without Bond. It's like saying Counter Strike is better than Doom.

met him when he was filming in Paris the first one just round the corner from my local bar, he would pop in between takes, buy a round of beers and play darts. his minders seemed real pissed off but he seemed to want it to chill out. then many months later he knocked on the door at closing time of the same bar and asked to have a 'lock in' so he could watch the Superbowl. i don't think many of us made it to work the next morning...
anyway, he came across as a real nice guy and i do enjoy his films.

got to wait another 4 weeks for the latest edition to come out in Paris :mad:

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom