bioshock WARNING BLOOD

Mammi - They're not trying to revolutionize anything. They're just making a good game. It's like saying that the Battlefield series sucks because it's too similar to Counter Strike :rolleyes:

well first bf series has many many improvements if you compare it to cs. For example the squad system, different kits with different purposes, vehicles, voip, up to 64 players etc.

But the way they said it "first person shooter that lets you do things never before possible in the genre". They are just trying to make the game look original and attractive, but in reality there really isn't that much new compared to other games.

I don't personally know what to think of this game.
Graphically, it reminds me too much of shiny plastic, but the water effects are great.
But that said, Crysis has tonnes of graphical defects I can notice from a mile off, from the demo videos.

Gameplay wise, I'm not sure if I'd like it. It may be too strange for me.

Wow thats some awesome graphics and some of those features make the game play sound great. Might just have to get that when it comes out!

well first bf series has many many improvements if you compare it to cs. For example the squad system, different kits with different purposes, vehicles, voip, up to 64 players etc.

But the way they said it "first person shooter that lets you do things never before possible in the genre". They are just trying to make the game look original and attractive, but in reality there really isn't that much new compared to other games.

Have you even seen the gameplay trailers.

There are actually quite a few things that are new.

A. Graphics Suck
B. wtf 512mb VRAM my ass i hate when people say its all about vram...
C. Graphics Suck
That's exactly what I'm talking about. People like you are ruining gaming. All people care about anymore is the most realistic graphics, so an actual PLOT/STORYLINE or good GAMEPLAY is just forgotten.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. People like you are ruining gaming. All people care about anymore is the most realistic graphics, so an actual PLOT/STORYLINE or good GAMEPLAY is just forgotten.

no thats not what im talking about, ssc said the game "looks amazing" i say it looks dull, i didnt even read the part about the game play:p. and im more about gameplay than anything because im use to a crappy computer

It looks ok. You guys played shadowrun? Well, its got really high minimum reqs as far as I remember, but its runs very well on high with my machine, and the AI are pretty good in it I thought, but the graphics just dont look real.

Heys guys the demo is now out on xbox live, sry fellow PC gamers we have to wait until later this month! :(

no thats not what im talking about, ssc said the game "looks amazing" i say it looks dull, i didnt even read the part about the game play:p. and im more about gameplay than anything because im use to a crappy computer
How can you say that about a game from looking at a couple screens? Hmm let's see...it's being published by 2K Games. Ring any bells? Let's see, they did Oblivion among dozens of other games...

Unreal Engine 3 is extremely promising. Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas so far...

It has everything going for it to be an excellent game. I think it will be, but who knows, it could be terrible.

Back
Top Bottom