Graphics Card Selection Assistance

not bad another 1g u could run games great

Eh, most minimums are 512 MB with 1 GB being the recommendation haha, I think I'm okay. Plus I'm not that rich >.<.

By the way, thank you for the help! If my eBay auction sells I'll make sure to buy them haha.

Also are you sure this stuff will work?

Yeah all that crap should work if you install it correctly. However, to run the best games on high-ish settings, that P4 is not great. You can run CS:S, fine, maybe Oblivion, but definitely NOT Crysis or any of those cool games.

Also, don't be surprised if that PSU lasts like three months. It is pretty crappy quality. - Misread the brand, the FSP is quite good actually. Might want to get some splitters/extenders for the wires though.

But I like the choice of the GPU though.

Oh and lastly, you will need 2 gigs of ram for a lot of games. It seems like overkill, but you will definitely appreciate the speed increase.

Umm . . . FSP is one of the most reliable power supply manufacturers out there. There is nothing "crappy" about their quality. I suggest doing a little more research Thelis. :D

Oh my bad, I thought that said something else. Yeah the FSP is quite nice. The only problem with it is the shortness of the leads, but that can be remedied with extenders.

It is not well known, but they make good stuff.

Yea, the cables can be a tad bit on the short side, but being that it's going into a Dell, I think that they'll be fine.

Alright, I'll see what I can do about that last gig but World of Warcraft worked even on my current computer (low settings though haha, still slightly laggy, but you can see why) and I don't need to play Oblivion and stuff like that, more like Fable for the PC and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom