are you hungry?

i fancy a midnight snack, but then i wont sleep. if i had a car id drive to tesco though, buy a load of junk food, then just drive around till im ready for my bed :)

Yumm the best junk food IMO them salt and vinegar spirals you get from supermarkets .

Yumm the best junk food IMO them salt and vinegar spirals you get from supermarkets .
they are nice but a bit boring. i prefer big ass bags of crisps, haribo, random cakes, etc :D

lol ^

Junk food for me, consists of Quebec's favourite "Ppoutine", some steamed hot dogs.

However, sinc eI can't do them when I feel like them, I usually eat a random cake, or some meat remaining.

they are nice but a bit boring. i prefer big ass bags of crisps, haribo, random cakes, etc :D

lol ^

Or i like doritos the blue ones with a jar of the dip and jafa kakes . I m not that much into sweets like haribo i prefer chocolate . Or some marshmallows
And Lhuser . My intel ate an AMD for breakfast lol:D it likes its AMD's fried with a pit of arctic silver sauce

i eat too much at 6th form. every free period its like "lets go to the shop" lol. that reminds me. on the last day we bought a kettle so we could have pot noodles hahaha, damn i love those things! (pot noodles)

i like the doritios chilli heatwave :D
.. and im more of a sweet guy
although i could eat a box of 36 jaffas in no time :eek:

Back
Top Bottom